miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

Episode IV: Sevilla



DAY 7: THE ARCHIVES OF THE INDIES
Matías and Diego felt they should be in Spanish territory after what happened at 11.11 at Capilla del Monte: Diego felt it was like "crossing to the other side" to finish what had been a historical cycle of experience between Spain and South America. He didn’ t know where to go or how to do it, but talking with Matias the names of Sevilla and Cadiz resonated. The first one, Sevilla city, which carries the Archives of the Indies, with all the acts and decrees of the Inquisition and the conquest; and the other one, Cadiz city, which was the gate out to the "New World" with the activation of these files, decrees and proceedings, because there, the karmic state becomes action and materialization.
On February 13 by noon we arrived to Seville. We went straight to the heart of the city, where lie the three emblematic buildings of the city: the Cathedral, the Castle and the Archives of the Indies. We feel the need to align ourselves with the energy of the place. Then we started to wander around town looking for that place that would help us do that. Before us appeared some large gomero trees that invited us with their calm.This was in a square, a sort of small park called the Murillo Gardens. There were only a few people sitting on a bench in front of the central source of the place. They seemed to have a special grace, carrying a pair of some strange instruments that we felt as an invitation to sit on a bench nearby. They began to play a particular melody, which transported us to the state of alignment we were looking for. Thus, these unknown musicians and those big trees welcomed us to this land. They were Luna, Alvaro, Quique and then Antares who will be later our companions and guides along Sevilla.

We told them the reason for our presence in Seville and they felt in resonance with our motives; we recognized each other and we knew we would work all together on the next task that we had been told it was necessary to accomplish that sunset, according to the action geometry received, to connect these three old buildings with the place's history and existence.
Luna told us that near the village where she lives had been discovered ancient pyramids that are "co-incidentally" related to the Way of Isis, which we had been talking about since our departure from Argentina. And remarkably, our "nonhuman" guides had arranged for us to meet with a researcher and passionate about these ancient stories found in the shadow of humanity. Matias was able to recognize in these pyramids the stories he had written long ago about this territory
and its people. These lands were known as Tagokkia in time of the sinking of Atlantis.
At sunset, we departed from the pyramids area direct to the old town. Once there, each one flowed to find which his/her place was and what she/he had to do. As driven by an invisible force, we spread ourselves in the three points and there, with the help of the sound, the portal that allowed the delivery of karmic stages was opened, stages that have been occupying the matter in that place for hundred of years. The countless files Indies and their weight were opening against the immensity of the portal and they were offered in resolution to the General Archives of the Universe, back to the source as the fruit of a grand human experience.


OTHER TRAVELERS´ REPORTRELATO DE OTROS CAMINANTES

Harwitunian friends, I introduce to you the report made by our friend Luna, companion of our way to Seville:
Hi, I'm Luna, the woman of Seville that I accompany you in the little job in the Plaza del Triunfo... well, I think you still remember me, even you are walking at a pace so fast that you may meet many people daily ... well, it was a day of beautiful synchronicities, when everything works this way the trust in God's plan is complete.

As I already said, I wanted to send you my feelings as they may serve to you or just to share them, although it costed me to put into words and bring to this reality all the sensations. I was so immersed in that moment in the work that I have little recollection of thoughts, as if it were not me who was there for a while, I found myself sometimes as a witness watching from outside ....
Well, what I could rescue from the begining is the beating of the floor, felt as if the stone slabs were lifting, and a tall, gray presence behind, in the building. I do not remember being afraid, only full attention and alertness, then I started to feel and see the spiral, and raise the pressure hat was coming up from the ground. When I was at the height of the pit of my stomach a voice in my head told me "this is pain," then I sang more sweet, like cradling, without stopping the spirals, so all the pain could go up and transcend, closing my womb to avoid it could lay inside me.
After a while I saw or felt sometimes a black, sticky drippings hunging from my arms and I drove them back into the spiral and visualized the white light cleaning while I was singing treble harmonics that go up pretty quickly. Gradually I began to feel that the pressure was softening, and when I saw some sparks floating I sent them back to the spiral vortex. Look askance at the statue in the Plaza del Triunfo and
saw a ray into the black sky; I began to feel that the task was done, to slowly stop playing the singing bowl and to sing more softly, sending the latest sparks I felt. I no longer felt the huge presence behind and I felt very much strength in me, as if in my body I had fifteen women with a strong will ...
Well, i would like to know if I went mad, I would love to hear from you and your feelings, I struggled a bit to share this, I send a big hug to all three and my thanks for allowing me to have put something from me in this beautiful project, I continue my work with women with dance, sounds, water and land. If you feel that there is something else I can contribute from here, I am available as a daughter of Isis.
Hoping the winds will be favorable to you ...light and love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario