lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Episode XVIII: Sydney - Australia

WATERS OF THE SUN 
From Auckland to Sydney, Australia

The energy we carried on our backs from Auckland in the North Island of NewZealand, went into the orange continent through Sydney Harbour. This step meant a big depression in our process. You could see in our photos: the faces looked tired, exhausted by the journey. This feeling was completely real. Besides you are following our journey as if we were wise teachers, you must remember that we are just teenagers, or single persons launched on a journey that most likely would change our lives and ... Have you thought about what you would do if your lives were being tested in the middle of the flights, transfers, moving responsibilities?. It is very complicated.

At least for me, Mathias, both cities slapped me, punched me on my face, one of which was a physical hit: one day, being in Auckland, without any human logic, a Maori man approached me and gave me a punch between the jaw and the neck. "React " was the word that internally came after, and Sydney was going to make me do it.
A pain in my kidneys brought me an imminent depression that would not let me get up and go on. We all were affected by this feeling. The energy of the place was telling us that it was necessary to leave some things, to free ourselves from concepts, relax and remember what the real priority of the trip was. We were nearing the center of the Sacral Chackra, and we could not get there with lower emotions received from the land of Regeneration.
Sydney managed to help me, to help us, to understand the need of recognizing ourselves as mere humans in a terrestrial process, who needed rest, needed support, but above all individuality, to listen to ourselves. It reminded us that Creation is born of Destruction and that was imminent that we were destroying ourselves to create ourselves.


Message from above Beings
When I found myself in this situation, I went alone to a park where hundreds of flying foxes and white cockatoos use to fly over, and at sunset, still without any kind of answer, my guides told me to look at the sun. When I saw the rays, I
noticed how the light was passing through myself and I could saw the rainbow colors entering my skin, my cells ... and then I realized an important part of this situation.


Personally, since childhood, I’ve been emotionally and wholly affected by eclipses and solar storms upto turn my fingers and nails into blue and fever. That day in Sydney a 3 grade Solar Storm was declared which would affect India, China, Australia ... and my guides told me: you are living in a small scale what mankind will live in a big one. I saw why it is important to purge and release all the pain; in my case, I felt sadness and anguish over things that I did not understand, and all these showed up outside myself in those days. The large amount of photons sent to the planet remove our internal system, which makes everything unclean arise and,if we are unaware of this, people sensitive to changes in 2013 can live very strong processes. He also said: Now you have seen the sun, submerge yourself into the water. I found a swimming pool, and I dove there so long as I could, releasing all my toxins. Under the water I heard a compelling message for me ... they said:

"... Remember the importance of this land, it is here where Ghan departs..."


I remembered then that one of the trains running through the Australian desert, one of the longest routes in the world, is called The Ghan ... and that message was very meaningful to me ... I was leaing a part of myself in that transmutation, and was beginning to give space to my Self as Being.
We are in the kidneys, the symbol of Water that transmutes and purges us; if we don't know how to use its power, the light will shake us and will expose our more dense secrets that we have inside, creating a big mess ...
So the moral was that if we want to correctly receive the vibration of the sun, we must help ourselves with the water and be aware of the transmutation that both

IMMERSE YOURSELVES!




4 comentarios:

  1. Los Amo Humanos y Los Amo Eternos. Tranquilos Caminantes del Cielo en la Tierra. Caminamos Juntos! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Matías te vi en mis sueños debajo de un arco iris,la noche del sábado al domingo,Estoy en España.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aquí estamos todos. Nadie dijo que seria facil. pero como dice la canción: ...no estamos locos, sabemos lo que queremos... ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. esto me viene ni que pintado¡¡¡ que causalidad¡¡ je , je no sabia PORQUE estaba tan triste y densa en esta ultima semana y si que el agua ayuda MUCHISIMOOOOOO , ASI QUE GRACIAS MATÍAS .

    RHUT Y BREIXO

    ResponderEliminar